Among the thermal springs of the Mostovsky district, which is famous for its recreation centers, hotel complexes and guest houses, the Aqua-Vita complex stands out. Convenient access to the base, signs will not allow you to get lost and experience discomfort on the road. Aqua-Vita welcomes you with light and beautiful buildings, large and clean swimming pools, a guarded parking lot, gazebos, barbecue areas, a cafe, a phytobar in a large green area.
The recreation center offers the services of 6 swimming pools with different temperature conditions and depths, equipped with hydromassage and air massage units. You can spend time in a rented gazebo: general or individual warm / open. For those who are ready to stay for a long time, Aqua-Vita provides comfortable rooms of various capacities in buildings 1, 2, 3 (18 accommodation options), costing from 4,500 rubles per day to 13,600 rubles per day. Rooms are more expensive on weekends and Fridays than on weekdays.
The recreation center recommends guests to take advantage of the wellness services of various types of massage, a Finnish sauna. For active recreation in Aqua-Vita there is a bicycle rental, paid fishing services, excursions for every taste.
For the youngest visitors, Aqua-Vita offers to spend time in the children’s playroom or on the playground. The services of animators, bubble show, photographer, etc. are provided.
Based on the feedback from visitors, the following advantages can be distinguished:
• beautiful clean pools
• acceptable prices
• cafe with delicious cuisine
• excellent landscape design, ennobled territory
• foam parties
• hydromassage installations
• bright spacious rooms
• a large number of pools
• availability of a children’s room
• there is a barbecue area near the houses
• friendly staff
• orthopedic mattresses
• good content of the room
• breakfast is included in the price
• availability of a karaoke bar
• payment by card
• bicycle rental services
• paid fishing services
• animation services
• inexpensive phytobar
• well equipped showers
• in the evening, musical accompaniment, lights, laser by the pool
• good playground
• dim lighting in the room
• poor sound insulation
• lack of bathrobes and slippers in the room
• there are few sockets in the rooms
• weak signal of Wi-Fi network
• barbecue areas are located far from gazebos
• for a large number of vacationers, only two toilets
• queue for breakfast
• no microwave oven
• the rooms are hot and stuffy, the windows do not open
• problems with toilets in the rooms
• the pools have few sun loungers and everything is in the open air (it is easy to get sun / heatstroke in the hot season)
• security at the pool does not react to the fact that children jump from the sides, although the rules are prohibited
• in a cafe, an impolite staff member
• lack of a children’s menu
• children’s breakfast is not included in the price, unlike an adult
• strong smell of bleach in swimming pools
• Cleaning of the corridor starts at 4-5: 00 am, due to poor noise insulation, visitors wake up.
Swimming pool visits:
• Children under 6 years old / WWII veterans – free
• Children 6-13 years old – 300 rubles. (Mon-Fri) 400 rubles. (Sat-Sun).
• Adults from 14 years old – 600 rubles. (Mon-Fri) 700 rubles. (Sat-Sun).
• Pensioners / disabled people – 500 rubles. (Mon-Fri) 600 rubles. (Sat-Sun).
• Motorhome: 1000 rubles per day.
• Parking: 100 rubles. (Mon-Fri) 200 rubles. (Sat-Sun) / 8: 00-24: 00.
• Gazebo for 6 people – 1000 rubles. (Mon-Fri) 1200 rubles. (Sat-Sun).
• Gazebo for 10 people – 1600 rubles. (Mon-Fri) 2000 RUB (Sat-Sun).
• Gazebo for 16 people – 1400 rubles. (Mon-Fri) 1600 rubles. (Sat-Sun).
• Gazebo for 18 people – 1200 rubles. (Mon-Fri) 1400 rubles. (Sat-Sun).
• Field kitchen – 2000 rubles. (Mon-Fri), 2500 rubles. (Sat-Sun).
• Large gazebo – 500 rubles. (Mon-Sun).
• Small gazebo – 300 rubles. (Mon-Sun).
This post is also available in:
Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) polski (Polish) Русский (Russian)