The Krasnodar Territory is famous for its natural wonders, one of which is numerous recreation centers and hotel complexes based on thermal springs. The above-mentioned places include the recreation center “Khutorok”, located in the Mostovsky district of the Krasnodar Territory.
On a spacious green area with an area of 9020m2 there are 6 swimming pools, comfortable rooms for accommodation of categories 2 and 3 stars, spacious halls for events, conferences, warm and open gazebos, equipped barbecue areas, secure car parking for 40 places, a playground, a cafe. Visitors will be delighted by the abundance of green spaces, trees and well-groomed surroundings.
Pools filled with geothermal mineral water attract visitors primarily for their medicinal chemical composition. Sources contain bromine, sodium, iodine, magnesium, calcium, chlorine, tungsten, krypton, lithium, ammonium, iron, manganese and other mineral elements. Water procedures with such a composition of water have a beneficial effect on the skin, nervous, endocrine, thyroid systems.
The territory of the base is divided into 3 complexes. An entrance ticket to visit the three pools of the 1st building without accommodation will cost from 600 rubles. (Mon-Sun) – adults; from 450 rubles (Mon-Sun) – children under 12 years old; children under 5 years old – free. Accommodation on the territory of complex No. 1 is possible in double houses or 3-star rooms. All types of rooms have a TV, refrigerator, bathroom, shower, air conditioning. The cost starts from 6000 rubles per day.
Building No. 2 is also equipped with 3 reservoirs with geothermal water with a depth of reservoirs – 1.75 m., 0.8 m., 0.6 m. Visiting the pools of the 2nd building without accommodation – from 550 rubles. (Mon-Sun) – adults; from 400 rubles (Mon-Sun) – children under 12 years old; children under 5 years old – free. The depth of the pools is 1.5m., 1.2m., 0.6m. For accommodation in this complex, 2-star rooms for 2 or 4 people are provided. Rooms with a summer veranda. Inside there is a double bed, or two single beds, bedside tables, TV, dining area, refrigerator, split system, satellite TV. The cost of living starts from 4200 rubles per day.
The third building is the “Beekeeper’s House” with 3-star hotel-type double rooms. The rooms have two single beds, bedside tables, wardrobe, dining area (table, soft kitchenette), refrigerator, TV, split system. Accommodation will cost from 4500 rubles. /day.
On the territory of “Khutorka” there is a snack bar offering its guests a snack or a full meal. “Kharchevna” has a wide range of breakfast, lunch and dinner menus.
Visitors to the recreation center can use the services of a steam room; take time by playing billiards or table tennis; take individual wellness geothermal baths with salts and oils; rent a barbecue area for cooking barbecue in the fresh air, try delicious medicinal teas in the herbal bar.
Younger guests can spend time in the safe playground or in the large playroom.
Based on the feedback from visitors, the following advantages can be distinguished:
• comfortable houses for rest and living
• medicinal composition of water
• pleasant, polite and competent staff
• foam parties
• availability of hydromassage in swimming pools
• great place for family fun
• well-groomed area with a variety of greenery (flowers, shrubs, conifers)
• interesting sculptures that adorn the territory of the Odyza base
• availability of a free children’s playroom
• billiards, air hockey, table tennis
• clean and comfortable rooms
• delicious food
• gazebos with the possibility of barbecuing
• the opportunity to take an individual thermal bath
• steam room with indoor pool
• there is a cafe on the territory with the possibility of ordering food from the menu or a set lunch
• herbal tea bar
• clean rooms
• the rooms have shower accessories (soap, shampoo, shower gel, toothbrush and paste)
• bathrobes for access to the pool, 4 sets of towels, two cups, two glasses, a corkscrew, a tray, a safe, a kettle and a refrigerator
• excellent delicious cuisine
• large territory
• pools with different water temperatures
• large secure parking
• lack of acquiring service (payment by credit card)
• dirty shower mats
• check-out and check-in strictly on time
• unregulated water in the shower room (hot and cold)
• weak signal of Wi-Fi network
• the indoor part of the pool is dirty
• there is a moldy smell in the sauna
• there are no lockers for clothes (you have to change in the shower or in the locker room near the toilets)
• paid heating of food in a microwave oven
• high cost of accommodation services
• small houses
• expensive food in a cafe
• long paperwork upon check-in
• Services of thermal baths – from 200 rubles.
• Building No. 1 category 3 “stars”:
• Double superior rooms near the thermal pool – from 4500 rubles. (Mon-Fri) and from 5600 rubles. (Sat).
• Houses located on the second line from the pool – from 4400 rubles. from (Mon-Fri), and from 5400 rubles. (Sat). There is a surcharge for an extra bed (from 900 rubles for a child up to 10 years old, and from 1300 rubles for a guest over 10 years old).
• Two-room double houses – from 5500 rubles. (Mon-Fri) and from 6800 rubles. (Sat).
• Building No. 2, category 2 “stars” with family rooms:
• Three-room suites for a family of 4 – from 5500 rubles. (Mon-Fri), and from 6900 (Sat).
• Two-room suites – from 5000 rubles. (Mon-Fri) and from 6100 rubles (Sat). Double two-room suites – from 3500 rubles. (weekdays and sun) and 4250 rubles. (Sat).
• One-room apartments – from 3400 rubles. (weekdays and sun) and 4250 rubles. (Sat).
• Building No. 3, category 3 “stars” – Pasechnik’s House (double room) – from 3500 rubles. (Mon-Fri) and from 4000 rubles. on Sat.
• Steam room services – 500 rubles per hour.
• Playing billiards – 350 rubles per hour.
• Playing table tennis – 250 rubles per hour.
This post is also available in:
Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) polski (Polish) Русский (Russian)