The network of unique thermal complexes “Baden Baden” has firmly established itself in the spa services market. A popular place in the lineup is Baden Baden Etkul, located in the Chelyabinsk region. The thermal complex is located on a large territory of a pine forest, not far from Chelyabinsk. Guests are attracted by a large selection of services provided, large outdoor pools, comfortable recreation conditions for visitors of all ages.
“Baden Baden Etkul” is a complex of swimming pools: two large, open air, filled with hot mineral water, with an area of 360m2 and 450m2. Sun loungers are placed around the perimeter, guests can alternate water baths with sun baths. Pools of different depths, with a convenient entrance, are equipped with hydromassage installations, cannons, waterfalls. In summer, the water temperature is 35-36 ° С. In winter, the temperature does not drop below 36-40 ° C, which allows you to enjoy swimming, even in spite of the Ural frosts.
The indoor pool is a large reservoir of 300m2, equipped with a variety of water activities, a jacuzzi area, a massager area, which are great for family leisure. For the youngest guests, a special children’s area with fences, waterfalls and a water slide has been established.
The composition of the mineral water in the pools has a healing effect. Trace elements and minerals such as boron, manganese, zinc, camdium, bicarbonates, bromides, nitrates, sulfates, iron, calcium, magnesium, iodine and sodium have a beneficial effect on all body systems. The state of health, mood, skin quality improves.
Visitors note the diversity of steam rooms in the space of the “Baths of the World” complex, which includes the “Russia” region (Bogatyr and Pech baths, hot tubs with cold water, a snow generator, aromatherapy services), the Mediterranean region (“Sea Climate” baths, recreation “Olive Garden” and “Rome”, salt and musical pools, Roman baths), the region “Germany” (“adit”, herbal bath, Kneipp path, hay shop) and the region “East”, where there is a hammam and massage rooms. In addition, in the complex you can visit the salt room, relax on spa treatments (wraps, peels, cosmetic services), pay attention to the body in the gym.
Lovers of outdoor recreation can rent a gazebo with a barbecue area, get to know the inhabitants of the petting zoo better, order a horse ride, actively spend time on the tennis court, or simply stroll through the large green area of the complex.
For guests looking for a long stay, “Baden Baden Etkul” offers a wide range of rooms.
“Baden Baden” offers a snack in a cafe or restaurant complex: a pleasant choice of dishes, low prices, a children’s menu.
Visitors in their reviews tell about the following advantages of the place:
• large territory, located in a beautiful pine forest
• ample parking
• asphalt road to the complex
• there is a beautiful lake nearby
• excellent service, competent staff
• a wide variety of baths and saunas for every taste (baths of the peoples of the world, hamam, herbal, Roman baths, Russian baths with a snow generator, Finnish saunas)
• aroma vaping with a bather
• children’s recreation is thought out, there is a children’s area in the pool, in the building there is a children’s playground, a children’s playground. In the evening, turn on the projector with cartoons
• well-groomed territory, on the territory there is a zoo, beautiful alleys, locations for photography
• excellent hearty food, the restaurant cooks quickly and tasty, a wide range of dishes
• spacious, clean rooms, which have the necessary little things: kettle, refrigerator, hairdryer, towels
• clean water in the pools
• thought out place for smoking
• there is a sports ground, gym
Also, in their reviews, visitors pointed to the shortcomings:
• prices are above average
• few hydromassage facilities
• high prices in a cafe (like in a restaurant, but the service is lame in comparison)
• weak navigation system around the complex – few signs over a large area
• cafe on the 2nd floor (you need to change clothes – go up, although someone goes there directly in swimsuits / swimming trunks, which is not very pleasant)
• in the cold season, the wind interferes (there was a polycarbonate fence near the pool, but it was removed)
Prices are valid for June 2021!
Full ticket on weekdays:
• 400 rubles / 1 hour
• 650 rubles / 2 hours
• 900 rubles / 3 hours
• 1100 rubles / 4 hours
• 1200 rubles / 5 hours
• 1400 rubles / 6 hours
Full ticket on weekends, holidays:
• 600 rubles / 1 hour
• 1000 rubles / 2 hours
• 1200 rubles / 3 hours
• 1500 rub / 4 hours
• 1600 rubles / 5 hours
• 1800 rub / 6 hours
Children under 5 years old – free
In hotel rooms – from 3500 rubles / day to 19500 rubles / day
Cottages / Apartments – from 27,500 rubles / day to 30,500 rubles / day
Apartments with kitchen and dining room (up to 6 guests) – 18 600 rubles / day
• Rent of a barbecue area (for 20-25 people, at least 2 hours) – 500 rubles / hour
• Paintball (+ equipment rental) – 600 rubles / 150 shots; 4 rubles / extra shot
• Rent of a tennis court – 500 rubles / hour
• Rent of rackets – 300 rubles / hour
• Children’s bike rental – 300 rubles / hour
• Rental of an adult bike – 300 rubles / hour
• Catamaran / boat rental – 300 rubles / 30 min
• Gyro scooter / electric scooter – 250 rubles / 10 min
• Pony riding – 250 rubles / circle
• Babysitting services (in the children’s room) – 100 rubles / hour
This post is also available in:
Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) polski (Polish) Русский (Russian)