A unique place in the Tyumen region based on a hot spring is the Taiga eco-park, founded on the site of a former large health-improving children’s camp. The complex, located in a pine forest, attracts guests with its novelty, bright cozy rooms / cottages, service, leisure options, fresh air and a pool with medicinal mineral waters.
The peculiarity of thermal waters has long been known to man for its beneficial effect on all body systems. The composition of the source of the eco-park “Taiga” and the temperature of the water help visitors to relax, relax their mind and body, escape from the daily hustle and bustle far from the city. The mineral spring with a temperature of 34-38ºC comes from a depth of 1256 meters, contains bromine, selective acid, iodine, metasilicic acid, iron, potassium, magnesium, calcium and other chemical elements that benefit health.
Visitors to the eco-park note the huge territory of the complex, clean and well-groomed walking paths, neat green spaces. A large number of photo zones. Pleases a huge list of children’s entertainment, which is undoubtedly important for a family vacation. On the territory of “Taiga” there are several playgrounds, a rope park, children’s rooms with toys, a mini-zoo (tame goats, rabbits, an eagle, a parrot) and even a real AN-24 plane, on which kids crawl with pleasure.
Eco-park offers several accommodation options for everyone who wants to stay at the recreation center for a few days: in a cozy hotel there are 29 rooms of the categories “Standard”, “Suite”, “Comfort”, “Comfort +”, where there is everything you need for a comfortable stay; there is also the option of settling in one-story or two-story cottages built from natural timber.
Connoisseurs of contrasting relaxation will appreciate the bath complex (three Russian wood-fired baths and a Finnish sauna). In winter, such a vacation is especially wonderful: the cold invigorating air, coupled with hot spring water and a hot bath, is a great pleasure and has a great effect on health. For fans of dishes prepared in nature, “Taiga” offers services for renting gazebos with a barbecue area. On the territory there is a cafe “Polyanka”. I would especially like to note that guests are delighted with the variety of the menu and delicious delicious dishes.
Guests of the eco-park will find entertainment to their liking at any time of the year: in addition to swimming in the thermal waters, you can resort to rental services. In summer, you can rent a football field, a volleyball court, bicycles, children’s scooters, Nordic walking sticks, everything for playing badminton, fishing and sunbathing. In winter, an ice rink and an ice slide are flooded, so rental services offer guests skates, ice skates, skis, tubing, and paraphernalia for playing hockey.
Visitors in their reviews spoke about the following advantages of the place:
• comfortable accommodation options, everything you need in the room is available
• the rooms are clean, freshly renovated
• on the territory of this park there is a cafe “Polyanka”, where delicious food, varied menu and fast service, breakfast included
• there is something to keep the children busy, you can walk around the territory, there are playgrounds, a rope park, hammocks, a sports trampoline, a swing, there are interesting animals in the enclosure; there is a children’s corner with quality toys; there is a real AN-24 aircraft on the territory of “Taiga”
• on the basis of the eco-park, various master classes and festive events are often organized
• there are various photo zones
• location of the eco-park in a pine forest, with fresh coniferous air
• large well-groomed area
• attentive staff
• a slide and a skating rink are equipped in winter
• cool wood-fired saunas
• near the baths there is a warm vat
Also, in their reviews, visitors pointed to the shortcomings:
• renting a barbecue area is expensive
• the water in the spring is not hot, but warm – amateurs may not appreciate
• terrible noise isolation
• poorly catches mobile communications and the Internet
• inconvenient work schedule of the restaurant (accepts visitors only thu-sun)
• high price tag for accommodation, entrance and meals
• separate saunas: male and female, it is inconvenient for married couples
• there is no medical center or at least a medical worker on the territory
• forest road and parking are poor
• You cannot feed your child at the table without purchasing the products of the eco-park.
Prices are valid for MAY 2021!
• weekdays – 500 rubles / person
• weekends / holidays – 700 rubles / person
• children under 5 years old – free
• children from 14 to 16 years old – 300 rubles / person
• pensioners on weekdays – 300 rubles / person, on weekends – 400 rubles / person
• for guests staying in the territory of this park – 20% discount
• Rooms: from 3500 to 5000 rubles / day
• Cottages: from – from 13,000 rubles / day (up to 8 people) to – from 23,000 rubles / day (up to 12 people).
Sauna / bath rental: – from 2500 rubles / hour to 4000 rubles / hour (minimum 2 hours)
• for vacationers at the spring – 1000 rubles / hour
• for hotel guests – 500 rubles / hour
• weekend-Friday, tour “For two” (room “Comfort” – overnight stay, visit to a hot spring, Russian bath, breakfast) – 6600 rubles
This post is also available in:
Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) polski (Polish) Русский (Russian)