The Tyumen region is rich in natural hot springs. Including there you can find a truly genuine, undiluted composition of waters, where the healing properties are fully preserved. One of the few, without the addition of chlorine, without changes in temperature, is the water in the Feshenel thermal park.
The history of the spring is interesting: in 1989, the oil company hoped that the well would bring “black gold”, but “golden” – ocher-colored mineral water poured out. The well was abandoned until in December 2013 it made itself felt by a powerful hot 30-meter fountain. It was decided to establish a thermal park on the basis of the spring.
The pool, with an area of 144 sq.m., is filled with muddy healing water at 38-40 degrees, golden-copper hue, with a specific smell. By means of balneological analysis, a unique mineral composition of the geothermal source was revealed: from a well, 1170 meters deep, a 45-degree spring beats, which contains ions of iron, iodine, sodium, potassium, calcium, bromine, magnesium, silicon, boric acid and other trace elements and minerals. It is recommended to take baths with such water for diseases of the circulatory system, musculoskeletal system, nervous system, digestive system, endocrine system, genitourinary system, etc. It is recommended to stay in the pool no more than 15-20 minutes per session, due to the powerful healing effects of water. For a greater therapeutic effect, the pool is equipped with waterfalls and hydromassage underwater installations.
There are sun loungers along the perimeter of the pool for sunbathers. The territory of the water reservoir is surrounded by a fence – visitors need not be afraid of gusts of wind or prying eyes.
In addition to the pool, on the large territory of the thermal park, there are small guest houses for those who are ready to stay for a long time; summer gazebos with a barbecue area; warm locker rooms for men and women, cozy lounges, buffet.
Regular visitors to Feshenel note that the thermal park is constantly developing, improving infrastructure and has big plans for the future: to install saunas, a bath complex, open a second pool, build comfortable relaxation rooms, organize a spa area with various procedures and services; cafe with a multinational menu; aquapark; playgrounds. On the territory of the thermal spring, it becomes more and more interesting every year: in winter, a skating rink is filled, an ice slide is built; in summer you can sunbathe on the beach, rent catamarans and ride on the pond adjacent to Feshenel. Some holidays are traditionally held on the basis of the thermal park: New Year, Maslenitsa, Epiphany.
Guests of the thermal spring will appreciate the value for money: on weekdays the entrance ticket is from 300 rubles, on weekends from 400 rubles. Accommodation in rooms – from 2000 and 6000 rubles. For lovers of natural recreation “Feshenel” is ready to offer to rent a place for a tent.
Visitors in their reviews spoke about the following advantages of the place:
• polite, competent, attentive staff
• houses are clean, comfortable rooms
• when renting accommodation options, cutlery and bedding are provided
• there is a food order, there are grocery stores in the village nearby
• low cost of visiting the pool
• the pool is equipped with hydroelectric power plants
• there is a buffet on the territory of the recreation park
• large parking area
• on the basis of the thermal spring, traditional national holidays are held (New Year, Maslenitsa, Epiphany, etc.)
• a slide and skating rink function in winter
• at the base of the recreation park there is a small pond with a pier, you can sunbathe, ride on catamarans
Also, in their reviews, visitors pointed to the features and disadvantages:
• uncomfortable hangers for bathrobes and towels near the pool
• payment for each entrance to the pool, even when renting a room / house
• after bathing in “rusty” water, it is difficult to wash a swimsuit
• changing rooms are small
• there is no hot water in showers
• no bath / sauna
• strange behavior on the part of the guards (foul language towards visitors)
• rental houses are located very far from the pool
• undeveloped infrastructure, minimum entertainment
• the floor is very slippery in changing rooms, stairs by the pool – it is traumatic
• the water temperature is not periodically regulated – it is felt above 45 ° С
• the water from the tap is dirty, smells very much
• You cannot get to Feshenel directly from Tyumen by public transport, you have to make a big detour through Yalutorovsk
• the content does not match the name
Prices are valid for MAY 2021
Visit to the park:
• entrance ticket single visit (Mon-Fri) – 300 rubles / day
• single entry ticket (preferential category) (Mon-Fri) – 150 rubles / day
• single entry ticket (Sat-Sun) – 400 rubles / day
• single entry ticket (preferential category) (Sat-Sun) – 200 rubles / day
• entrance ticket multiple visits (Mon-Fri) – 500 rubles / day
• entrance ticket multiple visits (Sat-Sun) – 700 rubles / day
• entrance ticket multiple visits (preferential category) (Mon-Fri) – 2500 rubles / day
• entrance ticket multiple visits (preferential category) (Sat-Sun) – 350 rubles / day
• entrance ticket for children under 6 years old, birthday people – free
• place for setting up a tent 200 rubles / day
• room of the 1st category for 4 people – 6000 rubles / day
• double room of the 2nd category – 2000 rubles / day
• extra bed in the room – 1000 rubles / day
• rent of a rest room 200 rubles / hour
• rent of a gazebo with barbecue – 200 rubles / hour
• catamaran rental – 300 rubles / day
• skate rental – 150 rubles / day
• rental of balls 150 rubles / day
• rental of ice cakes 150 rubles / day
This post is also available in:
Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) polski (Polish) Русский (Russian)