The Krasnodar Territory is famous for its beautiful nature, fresh air, healing springs, on the basis of which various recreation centers, health complexes and simply thermal pools are located. One of these places, with a new swimming pool and developing infrastructure, can be called the recreation center “H2O for Health”. The small complex was opened in 2020, but is already popular.
First of all, “H2O for health” attracts water in pools, which is unique in its chemical composition. From a well, 1832 meters deep, springs with a concentration of such chemical elements as sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, fluorine, chlorine, bromine, iodine, iron, copper, ammonium, lithium, manganese, etc.
The recreation center offers not only to plunge into the pools with healing waters, but also to use the rental of open and closed gazebos with a barbecue area.
The new place pleases visitors with the price-quality ratio. A large area is refined. At the entrance there is a checkpoint and a bulk parking area. Young trees are planted along the path to the pool.
The base is equipped with three swimming pools. Two of them are filled with thermal mineral water with different temperature conditions. The third pool with cold clear water. This variety allows you to take beneficial contrast baths. Warm pools make it possible to visit “H2O for health” at any time of the year, especially invigorating such a vacation in winter. Chaise lounges, benches, swings are placed along the perimeter.
As with any thermal springs, immersion in water should be limited to a time interval of 15-20 minutes.
Visitors will appreciate the comfortable changing room, which is heated during the cold season. The shower room and toilet are alone, nevertheless, they are clean, insulated, cleaning is done often.
Bathing accessories – swimwear, towels, bathrobes, slippers – visitors need to take with them, since the recreation center does not rent these things.
It will not be possible to book a vacation through the website and by phone number – the means of communication with the recreation center are still in development. Therefore, those who wish can simply come and evaluate the services “H2O for health” directly on the spot.
Benefits Based on Visitor Reviews:
• the presence of three pools with water of different temperatures – the ability to apply contrast baths
• one of the pools with clean cool water
• availability of a children’s pool
• medicinal composition of water in two pools
• well-groomed area, mowed lawn, clean
• free use of sun loungers, benches
• large area of the complex
• on the territory of thermal springs there are closed and open gazebos with a barbecue area
• large parking area, free parking
• comfortable, clean toilet, shower
• low cost of visiting
• the lowest price to visit from nearby thermal springs
• the changing room is heated during the cold season
• the water in the pools is not heated, not diluted, the natural temperature and composition
• there are anti-slip rubber mats near the pools
• gazebos are equipped with sockets, urns, tables, benches. They are clean, comfortable
• lack of grates-water catchers near the pools
• lack of thermometers near the pools
• closed gazebos poorly heated
• there are no left-luggage offices, lockers
• the object is still unfinished, undeveloped infrastructure
• common dressing room: male and female halves are separated by a partition
• one shared toilet
• one shower room
• strong audibility in gazebos
• there are no curtains in the gazebos
• there are no rooms / houses for living
• no options for entertainment, active, sports recreation
• there are no cafes and shops on the territory of the thermal pool and in the surrounding area
• you need to take bathrobes / towels with you
• you need to take food and drink with you
RUB 300 per hour 600 rubles / day. 50% discount for children under 14 years old. Children under 6 years old are free. Closed gazebo – 1000 rubles.
This post is also available in:
Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) polski (Polish) Русский (Russian)