One of the thermal complexes of the Tyumen region can be called the “Sovietsky” (“SovietSKY”) complex. Its peculiarity is the interior theme in the Soviet style, art objects made with modern taste. The territory of the recreation center is large, well-groomed. The staff are competent and courteous. SovetSKY uses modern wristband keys to pay for services and rent lockers in changing rooms.
The high mineralization of the thermal spring, a lot of iron salts, the content of iodine, magnesium, potassium, fluorine, sodium chloride, together with the high temperature (not lower than 38-40 ° C) give health a huge beneficial effect. It is important that the source water is not heated, but initially flows from the hot well. The chemical elements of the hot spring are actively used in the treatment and prevention of many diseases: the circulatory system, the endocrine system, the digestive system, the nervous system, the genitourinary system, the musculoskeletal system, diseases of the skin, hair, nails.
The large pool in the “SovietSKY” is equipped with hydroelectric installations, water cannons, entertaining guests and bringing a huge healing effect. A comfortable bathing area has been thought out for the little ones. Small awns can safely enjoy water treatments in medicinal mineral water.
In this complex you can stay for several days in comfortable rooms or carriages for accommodation. It is possible to rent a comfortable grill gazebo with a barbecue area. From other recreation centers “Soviet” is also distinguished by the fact that there is a tent camp on the territory. That is, you can come with your own tent or camper and enjoy a completely different kind of recreation, which implies complete unity with nature.
At the recreation center “Sovetsky” there is entertainment at any time of the year. Winter pleases guests with a large 6 meter high ice slide and tubing services. In summer, you can relax on the nedopeku lake, go fishing or rent catamarans.
Younger visitors will appreciate the presence of a large kids club with trampolines, bungees and attractions. Xbox lovers can rent a console and spend time playing.
For those who want to devote more time to their health, “Sovetsky” offers services of fish-peeling with Garra Rufa fish, a sauna or a wooden phyto-barrel with herbal steam.
On the territory of the complex there is a cafe with a wide selection of dishes, delicious cuisine. Those who wish to have a bite can always use its services.
“Sovetsky” takes care of the guests’ leisure, therefore, interesting large-scale events are often held on the territory of the spring. So, for example, Maslenitsa, the May Day holiday, the holiday of Ivan Kupala, Epiphany are held. In addition to calendar holidays, contests, theme parties, and sweepstakes are often organized.
Based on the feedback from visitors, the following advantages can be distinguished:
• the largest pool among similar thermal springs
• the pool is equipped with hydroelectric installations, water cannons, watering cans, a geyser
• there is a lake next to the pool, in the warm season you can alternate bathing ponds, fish
• lifeguards walk along the pool
• a large selection of room stock options
• large car park on the territory of the hot spring
• entrance / opening of lockers using an electronic bracelet
• huge territory of the recreation center
• there is a cafe on the territory
• there is a playground for children, a children’s playroom, trampolines
• there is a small fenced pool for children
• medicinal composition of water
• entertainment events of calendar holidays are often held on the territory of the base
• in winter you can go downhill (tubing)
• summer catamarans rental
• the water in the pool is not chlorinated
• it is possible to remove the gazebo, cook barbecue
• there is an outdoor cinema
• on the territory you can put up a tent (campground)
• polite staff
• regular cleaning
There are also negative reviews, which mention the shortcomings:
• the cafe has a meager menu
• one small sauna for the whole complex, it does not work from time to time
• there is no warm passage to the pool from the hotel
• strong audibility in rooms
• boiling water is paid
• fee for entering the base by car
• slippery floor between dressing rooms and pool – traumatic
Prices are valid for March 2021!
• Children under 7 years old – free.
• Children from 7 to 14 years old – 250 rubles / weekdays, 270 rubles / weekends
• Pensioners – 200 rubles / weekdays, 250 rubles / weekends
• Adults – 320 rubles / weekdays, 370 rubles / weekends
• Placement of a tent (tent / shed / motorhome) – 400 rubles / day
• Cars: from 1700 rubles to 3500 rubles
• Hotel rooms – from 3500 rubles to 4500 rubles
• Rent of a gazebo – 1500-2000 rubles / 5 hours.
• Rent a heat gun – 300 rubles / 5 hours
• Rent of a gazebo by a fisherwoman – 500 rubles / 5 hours
• Brasser’s services – 1000-1800 rubles
• Fish peeling – 350 rubles / 10 min
• Phytobarrel – 400 rubles / 15 min.
• Catamaran rental – 300 rubles – 400 rubles / hour
• Tubing from the ice slide in winter – 150 rubles / hour
• Visit to the children’s club – 100 rubles
• All attractions – 300 rubles / 3 hours
• Xbox for adults – 300 rubles / 3 hours
This post is also available in:
Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) polski (Polish) Русский (Russian)