The climate of Western Siberia is temperate, but, nevertheless, winters are snowy and frosty, summers are warm, but short. Tyumen’s hot springs are a great opportunity to diversify and decorate your leisure time at any time of the year. This is a great alternative to vacation abroad.
The Tyumensky mineral spring is ready to welcome guests all year round, day and night. In winter, in frosty subzero weather, it is great to plunge into the healing mineral water, the temperature of which does not drop below + 40 ° C. In summer, taking a bath in the spring means rejuvenating and resting your body and soul.
A great advantage of this hot spring is the largest pool among similar recreation centers, which is 700 m². The entrance to the pool is comfortable – wide steps, railings, which allows you to dive into the healing waters of Tyumen. The depth of the reservoir is multi-level, the little guests of the spring can confidently swim close to the adults. The modern pool is equipped with hydro installations, fountains, which helps in the therapeutic effect on the body, as the prevention and treatment of many diseases.
The Tyumensky well was drilled in 1949. Its depth is 2509 meters. Since 1953, a hydropathic establishment functioned on the basis of the mineral spring, until 2006. Since 2007, the Tyumensky recreation center has been created on the basis of a well with hot natural water. In the future, organize a resort of international level. The composition of the water is unique, it contains bromine, iodine, fluorine, methane, potassium, calcium, sodium, manganese, etc.
Sodium chloride water, of course, has a beneficial effect on all systems of the human body, many diseases disappear due to bathing in such a source:
• diseases of the digestive system (chronic gastritis, ulcers, cholecystitis, pancreatitis);
• diseases of the cardiovascular system (post-infarction state, heart failure, vegetative-vascular dystonia, etc.);
• diseases of the musculoskeletal system (arthritis, arthrosis, osteochondrosis, etc.);
• diseases of the nervous system (consequences of paralysis, craniocerebral trauma, neuritis, sciatica, neuroses, insomnia, etc.);
• skin diseases (dermatitis, dermatosis, eczema, psoriasis, shingles, fungal diseases, etc.);
• diseases of the genitourinary system (in women – inflammation, erosion of the cervix, infertility; in men – urethitis, chronic prostatitis, increased potency, etc.)
• thermal waters have a beneficial effect on the quality of hair, nails, joints.
Guests of Tyumensky are offered two options for visiting: without accommodation or with accommodation in a double / triple / quadruple equipped house. On the territory of the base there are changing rooms, showers. It is possible to rent a gazebo, cook barbecue or use the service of a cafe. For complete relaxation, Tyumensky offers to look into the massage room and choose manual services to your taste.
The recreation center often hosts bright events, entertainment events for guests (quests, shows, festivals, photo contests, draws of services, etc.).
Based on the feedback from visitors, the following advantages can be distinguished:
• the large pool has a gradual increase in depth
• you can with your own food
• affordable price tag
• the recreation center is located on the outskirts of the city
• the territory of the source, the recreation center are being improved
• huge car parking area
• medicinal properties of water
• there is a cafe on the territory of the base
• the pool is equipped with hydromassage installations, underwater and outdoor
• lifeguards ply along the pool, making a warning to violators
• there is a medical post on the territory
• non-chlorinated water
• the pool provides for a safe dive: there are railings and wide steps leading into the water
• new hotel, clean rooms
• you can remove the trailer
• you can rent a tent place
• towels / dressing gowns have to be left outside, in the cold season it brings discomfort
• lack of a recreation area by the pool
• clothes in the locker room are left unattended
• changing rooms are old, small, stuffy
• close location of the base to the track
• on the territory of the base, parents are required to purchase a floating craft for a child
• gazebos only open
• there is no playground
• there is no variety of leisure activities
• lack of a bath or sauna
• security does not react to the antics of drunken companies
Prices are valid for March 2021!
• Children under 7 years old, disabled people of the 1st group – free of charge.
• Pensioners / disabled people of 2-3 groups: 200 rubles – weekdays, 250 rubles – weekends.
• Children from 7 to 14: 200 rubles – weekdays, 250 rubles – weekends.
• Adult ticket (from 14 years old) – 350 rubles per person. – weekdays, 400 rubles / person – weekend.
Accommodation: from 2000 rubles to 5000 rubles per day, or from 250 to 350 rubles per hour.
• Barbecue rent -100 rubles / 3 hours.
• Rent of a gazebo -100 rubles per hour.
This post is also available in:
Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) polski (Polish) Русский (Russian)