In the north-east of the Sverdlovsk region, in a pine-deciduous forest, not far from the town of Tavda, there is a hot spring “Rodnik”. An important advantage that attracts guests to this recreation center is, first of all, the healing thermal chloride sodium iodine-bromine water, the temperature of which reaches 39-41 ° C. The source flows from well No. 2R, the depth of which is 1472 m. The development was mastered in 1958 for the purpose of oil production.
However, when hot mineral water began to flow, in 1959 it was decided to build a hydropathic establishment on this place. At one time, the health resort had a significant place among the balneological resorts of the USSR. Having found out the unconditional healing properties of the aforementioned mineral water, they began to recommend it not only for external use: the natural carbonated water “Tavdinsky Spring” began to be sold as drinking, medicinal and table water.
In 2011-2012, the hydropathic establishment was reconstructed into the Rodnik recreation center. On the spacious landscaped area there are two large open-air swimming pools filled with healing mineral water, baths with hot tubs, two hotels, detached houses, gazebos with barbecue areas. You can visit a massage parlor or visit a beautician. The complex works all year round, delighting visitors with healing water all seasons.
The water in Rodnik is saturated with useful trace elements and minerals: sodium chloride, boric acid, iodine, bromine, potassium, magnesium, iron and other useful elements. Taking a bath, swimming in a pool with thermal mineral water is recommended for the treatment of diseases of the skin, circulatory system, musculoskeletal system, endocrine system, for diseases of the nervous system, genitourinary system, respiratory system, etc.
In addition to restorative procedures and services, the recreation center offers its own area for a different plan of events. The large conference room organizes social, sports projects, weddings and celebrations.
There is a cafe on the territory where you can eat tasty and inexpensive food, choosing a dish to your liking from a varied menu.
Fans of outdoor activities will appreciate the presence of a volleyball court, gym, health trail, playground; it is possible to rent sports equipment (skis, billiards, air hockey, table tennis, soccer and volleyball balls).
In addition to gazebos with a barbecue area, “Rodnik” provides an opportunity to visit the baths (guest houses with a font). Inside there is a washing room, a steam room, a relaxation room, a veranda, a hot tub with running mineral water located right outside, a barbecue area.
Those wishing to stay in this picturesque place longer can use the rental services: two hotels and houses offer rooms of various price categories and capacity.
The Rodnik recreation center continues to flourish and expand. In fact, this is a rather unique place – a complex with hot natural water. There are very few hot springs with medicinal composition in the Sverdlovsk region. Basically, analogs sin with dilution, chlorination and heating of the contents of the pool tanks.
Visitors in their reviews spoke about the following advantages of the place:
• the recreation center is located near Tavda, in a pine forest, the air is clean and fresh
• the complex is developing, a new building has been built, a new swimming pool
• on the territory of the “Rodnik” there are three baths, near each font in the open air
• well-groomed area, landscaping (flower beds, green fences), funny wooden figures installed
• unique, medicinal composition of the thermal spring water
• there is always a parking place
• low cost of an entrance ticket
• changing rooms with individual lockers
• you can play billiards, air hockey, football
• in winter you can go skiing
• nearby, in a pine-birch forest, there is a “health path”
• good mobile network signal and internet availability
• the recreation center accepts guests around the clock
• the recreation center is in demand as a place for celebrations and events
Also, in their reviews, visitors pointed to the shortcomings:
• in summer, a lot of mosquitoes and midges
• small pool
• lack of hydromassage installations, pressure pipes
• there are no heated towel rails, dryers and hoods in the room
• lack of hot water in the rooms
• meals are not included in the cost of living
• poor breakfasts
• tasteless and expensive food
• the cafe is closed on weekends
• problems with the service (guests cover the linen themselves)
• paid bathrobes in the rooms
• in the new building the rooms have a weak ventilation system, there are no air conditioners
• colorful interior of the rooms
• high prices for services
• the staff is silent about the discount system
• the firewood in the saunas is raw
Prices are valid for June 2021!
Entrance to the recreation center:
• Full ticket: 250 rubles / hour, 500 rubles / 3 hours;
• Pensioners, children from 4 to 14 years old: 150 rubles / hour;
• Children under 4 years old – free
Hotel: from 1000 rubles to 3000 rubles per day
New hotel complex: from 3600 rubles / day to 5400 rubles / day
Rent of gazebos: from 600 to 1200 rubles per hour
Banquet hall (from 4 hours, up to 30 people) – 2000 rubles / hour
This post is also available in:
Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) polski (Polish) Русский (Russian)