Our guests can swim in hundreds of millennial cave passages created by nature, enjoy a pleasant massage of the stormy water. Visitors can hear the ominous echo of the “starry hall” and admire the special shapes of natural caverns unparalleled in Europe.
Thermal waters (temperature 30 ° C) are believed to help with joint pain. Due to the fact that they have a rather low salt content than most thermal waters (about 1000 mg / l), people can bathe in the baths for much longer, almost an unlimited amount of time.
In the cave baths of Miskolctapolca, two thermal pools (33-35 °C) are available all year round, the Roman Hall (32 °C), the Bridge Hall (33-35 °C), the Star Hall (32 °C), the Old Cave Pool (29-30 °C) and a sauna (29-30 °C) are waiting for those wishing to relax.
The landscaped beach has six outdoor pools rich in various adventure elements: 3 children’s pools, a lakeside adventure pool, a pool with shells and a pool. The Bath Park is open all year round.
There are 2 Finnish saunas for 10 people, 1 lava stone for 30 people, 1 steam room for 14 people, 3 infrared saunas and a small pool with a temperature of 16-18 ° C.
The spa has a year-round self-service thermal restaurant, as well as a seasonal Tüske bar, a fiery grill and an ice cream parlor.
The cave bath can be visited all year round, except January.
Several sculptures have been installed in the cave bath; the domed pool has been decorated with the sculpture of the sculptor Lajos Söke, Ancient Creatures since 1967.
- Adult spa ticket (without time limit) 7,28 eur
- Child under the age of 4 spa ticket (without time limit) Free
- Child/student/pensioner spa ticket (without time limit) 5,88 eur
- Adult 4-hour spa ticket (on holidays and weekends for 4 hours) 5,32 eur
- Child/student/pensioner 4-hour spa ticket (on holidays and weekends for 4 hours) 4,2 eur
- Nighttime ticket (for pre-announced times) 5,6 eur
- Adult group ticket (without time limit, for groups of 15 or more people, above 15 people 1 supplement ticket) 6,58 eur
- Group ticket for children / students / pensioners (without time limit, for groups of 15 or more people, above 15 people 1 supplement ticket) 5,18 eur
- Daytime family pack (2 adults and 1 child, without time limit) 18,06 eur
- Admission charge for each additional child on the top of the family pack (without time limit) 5,18 eur
- Hungary Card (without time limit) 5,18 eur
This post is also available in:
Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) polski (Polish) Русский (Russian)